These last weeks have been just crazy! First I was in Lapland for almost a week and after that Aileen and I traveled through southern Sweden for a week. After that we were in Riga for a day and also went up north a little. And in between there were so many things in Stockholm left to do. Crazy!!!
But now it is all over. Almost everything is packed up and tomorrow morning the train leaves. First to Kopenhagen, then Hamburg, then Hannover. Of course I'm having all kinds of feelings about this. These last weeks have been pretty exhausting, so I am looking forward to getting home and some peace, quiet and everyday-life into my life. But I will definately miss Stockholm, and Sweden in general, a lot! It has been an amazing time, with lots of awesome people, highs and lows, difficult and easy, fun and sad moments. I will definately come back to this wonderful country! :-)
Once everything has settled down I will make sure to post some pictures and stories about all the happenings since the beginning of the year, so stay tuned ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment